In this post, Ben will take you through how to use the Vision Mixer in the TV Gallery to adjust and control the Live Set and the PTZ cameras. There is a training video below, or you can use the step-by-step guide.
1. You can only adjust the Live Set in the preview screen, so you will need to select the input from the bottom green row. You will need to use button 1 for camera one, 2 for camera 2, etc.
2. Use the joystick on the top-right of the vision mixer to adjust the live set. You should also ensure that the Liveset button is illuminated.
3. Twist the top of the joystick to zoom in, and anti-clockwise to zoom out
4. Move the joystick to adjust the pan and tilt of the Live Set, up for up, down for down, left for left, right for right.
5. To adjust the position of the live video in the Live Set, first push the M/E A/C button, and then use the joystick to position as with the live set.
Top Tip- As a general rule, for camera 3, the live video should be in the centre of the screen.
6. To adjust the PTZ cameras, you should select input 5 for camera 1, input 6 for camera 2 and input 7 for camera 3. You can move and adjust the cameras with the joystick in the same way you can adjust the liveset.