Wireless Lapel Microphones are compatible with the Canon 80d Video cameras and the AC-90 / 30 TV cameras, as well as the Tascam Audio recorders. They allow speakers to move freely in front of the camera, with the Lavalier mic clipping to your clothes.
Make sure to do a test-run before using it & make sure the recording device is picking up your audio.
- Each wireless mic pack has 2 microphone packs. The reciever and the transmitter.
- The Transmitter has the MIC/LINE connection at the top, and a belt clip attached at the back. This connects to your lapel microphone. The reciever has the AF/OUT port, and connects to the recording device (camera, audio recorder).
- Pinch the two buttons at either side of the pack to open the front panel. Press and hold the on/off button to switch on.
- Check that both devices are set to the same frequency so that they can connect to each other. This is the long number at the top (e.g. 632.925MHz)
- If the devices are set to different frequencies: Press Set – Frequency Preset. Use the arrow and Set buttons so that the numbers match on each device.
MONITOR YOUR AUDIO WITH HEADPHONES. DO A TEST RUN AND LISTEN BACK BEFORE RECORDING TO MAKE SURE THE MIC IS WORKING.